We're looking for exceptional professionals to join our team.
Senior VAS/LCS Architect
We are looking for the person who can make a Family Finder product happen. The product will be based on SMS and network location (LCS), and is targeted to emerging markets.
You will be responsible for the system from early designs to final implementation. You get to choose the best platforms, tools, and languages for the job.
- Fast-moving working environment where you will have a big influence
- Wide responsibilities - you can work on all aspects of the product and can choose the tools you work with
- Competitive salary + possibility of stock options
- Remote working as a genuine option - it is a way-of-life for our worldwide teams
- Nice offices
- ¤ near Sokos Hotel Hamburger Börs, Turku, Finland
- ¤ at Innopoli 2 Teknologiakylä, Otaniemi, Espoo, Finland
- ¤ near Makati Sports Club, Makati, Philippines
- Indoor discgolf putting facilities
- Minimum 5 years of practical technical experience with VAS and LCS
- You know things like GMLC and SMSC like the back of your hand
- Experience dealing with mobile network operators as a third party application provider (even better if in emerging markets)
- Ability to design solutions from scratch, building on existing products and APIs
- Can-do hacker attitude: high interest to learn new concepts and platforms
- The ability to create great products - a degree related to software or network engineering is a plus
- Excellent communication and interaction skills, fluent English
Send your questions and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Links to products you have worked on, and a description of your responsibilities in them
- Links to code you have written (if possible)